|Job Title:||Content Writer|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are partnering with a leading telecommunications company based in Dublin, who are seeking an experienced content writer to join their creative & digital team. The role would focus on ensuring high quality, engaging and creative content is produced on the company's website and social media channels.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone wishing to be part of a highly creative, energetic and vibrant digital team. You would play a pivotal part in helping our client maintain a highly professional and customer focused approach to digital content.
- Review and edit content to ensure page optimisation on AEM through titling, tags, meta descriptions, header and keywords
- Structured writing for our brand partners to align with the guidance of my clients tone, voice, localising and culture
- Use of various SEO tools; Google AdWords and Trends, SEMRush etc. to include highest performing keywords and improve ranking organically on google search
- Assisting with content for Social Media for various domains via blogs, Instagram and Facebook posts
- Creating high quality content and writing descriptions for the UK, US, CA and AU domain pages, with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation
- Positive and professional communication skills, both written and verbal, to your team members, leadership and project stakeholders.
- Ensuring you are meeting and exceeding set targets and deadlines on a daily basis, while also maintaining the highest quality
- Handling confidential data professionally at all times.
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience operating in a copywriter/content writer capacity
- Knowledge and experience of various SEO tools such as; Google AdWords
- Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and positive outlook on all things content
- Experience presenting ideas, creating engaging content and sharing with senior members/stakeholders of the company
If you feel like you possess the required skills, please apply for the position now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.