|Job Title:||Content Scrum Master / Marketing Campaign Manager|
|Duration:||6 months rollin|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
CONTENT SCRUM MASTER / MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic Content Scrum Master to support the development and execution of global strategic content and campaigns.
The Content Scrum Master will :
- Support the Global Campaign Marketing Director within an agile campaign marketing squad, responsible for executing global strategic content and campaigns that build our brand and thought leadership across mature and developing markets.
- Create long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources for strategic content and campaigns driven out of the global marketing function.
- Manage content and campaign stakeholders, including creative agencies, content owners and paid media teams.
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of content and campaigns.
- Assist in the definition of campaign scope and goals, and measurements.
- Provide well thought out guidance when presented with options for how to progress campaigns
- Serve as a point of contact across the organization to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Perform quality control on campaigns throughout lifecycle to maintain the standards expected
- Adjust schedules and targets on campaigns as needed
- Communicate and report on status, progress and results of campaigns and initiatives.
- Motivate teams involved in the campaigns to complete tasks on time
The successful Content Scrum Master will have:
- Proven experience in global B2B organization, preferably within technology, services, software, mobile industry. Experience with channel partners/resellers, service providers/carriers a plus.
- Experience working with Content Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Understanding of the PMI framework and methodologies, ideally agile/scrum.
- Strategic thinking, understanding business complexities and develops simple and effective ways to support business goals.
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- The ability to make decisions under pressure, and delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Exceptional team-player acumen with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a diverse and matrixed global organization with conflicting priorities
To apply for the Content Scrum Master please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.