|Job Title:||Content Producer (AEM - Adobe Experience Manager)|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are partnering with a leading telecommunications company based in Dublin, who are seeking an experienced AEM Content Producer to join their creative & digital team. The role would focus on utilising Adobe Experience Manager for publishing and maintaining content updates to my clients website.
This is a hands on role that requires content implantantaion using AEM.
- The AEM content specialist will work within my clients digital team to support multiple business units working with AEM in a variety of different capacities, including authoring copy, images and other needed content.
- Taking requirements from various teams within the company and working with commercial, online sales, marketing, product and brand teams to ensure best possible site content using AEM
- Turning requirements into detailed digital briefs to be passed on to development teams and offshore teams as applicable or managing end to end.
- Work with business, design tea, and delivery teams on a regular basis to understand the timelines
- Working with Brand, design, and digital copy and external agencies to ensure excellent online copy and design
- Publishing online updates and coordinating delivery of activities
- Ensuring that all copy and pages are continually tested and are of an extremely high quality and that they are monitored and optimised to their full potential
- Participating in user testing and ensuring components are fit for purpose before being released into production
- Building new content/pages and editing existing content utilising existing components and capabilities
- AEM authoring, using custom AEM implementation, which includes writing content and working with images for the respective requirements
- Previous hands on experience using Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong knowledge and experience producing engaging digital content
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel like you possess the required knowledge and experience, please apply for the position now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.