|Job Title:||Content Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Do you have a passion for travel? Then this position is for you!
Work for leading tailor made travel company based in beautiful countryside surroundings with an office that is an old converted watermill.
This provides a unique and wonderful working environment and there is also the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week.
Working within the Digital & Marketing Team and reporting to the UK Head of Marketing, this role will manage 3 direct reports and will also be managing the Content & Production team with Global ownership of marketing content - both online and offline (Magazine's, brochures and the website).
What are we looking for:
- Someone who can coordinate the writing and strategy along with streamlining putting in place processes.
- Proven experience in managing a sizeable team within a content or marketing function.
- Experience in planning, resourcing and managing production schedules for marketing deliverables.
- A self-starter who can think on their feet, problem solve and work to tight deadlines.
Some of the day to day responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for delivering the marketing content and the production of marketing and branded materials, with a global reach.
- Ensuring that all schedules remain on track across the Content and Production teams by managing your direct reports in delivering thorough planning and scheduling.
- You'll also be looking for ways to find efficiencies by reviewing processes and resource allocation, driving changes through with the buy-in of your team.
- Line management of the Content team leader, who in turn manages a team of Content writers. Providing regular support via 1-to-1s and team meetings, training and development sessions, and other initiatives deemed appropriate.
- Working closely with the Marketing team in the USA, to fulfil the Content & production team's global role and delivering content that is aligned to all our markets, within the framework of the Audley brand.
For further information please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.