Content Manager - Blockchain / Cryptocurrency - Permanent
The Content Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Marketing Leads, Community Managers, and Social Creatives to collate brand and in-house produced content providing a timely content calendar accessible for stakeholders.
The Content Manager will drive coordination with in-house creative teams, key marketing and communications teams and internal stakeholders from other key functions to sync and hone the content calendar.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and confident person, who ideally will come from a content,marketing background with a good understanding of Blockchain and cryptocurrency marketing. They must know good content when they see it and how to make this content appropriate for digital spaces (websites, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube etc) . They will be able to work with complex tech and finance issues and initiatives and be able to translate these into engaging content that will build the brand and drive engagement adoption. They will also know how to write well and edit other people's work, making sure that all published content is appropriate for and engaging to the target audience.
The role is to build the brands, create engagement with our target audiences and, where possible contribute, to content ideas around cryptocurrency, fintech and blockchain technology.
- Support Marketing Leads to drive content synchronization and creation around the different business organisations and also the latest blockchain, cryptocurrency and enterprise trends in order to position the company as an industry thought leader.
- Build and maintain a repository/ resource bank of content produced from different areas of the business and also curated content with PR agencies and partners, that are relevant for our strategic objectives.
- Blog posts, images, videos, case studies, white papers, reviews, news sites, forums, etc
- Creating short pieces of engaging copy for social, websites & newsletters.
- Ensure the appropriate feedback is incorporated into digital content and approval processes are followed.
- Monitor and be aware of the performance of digital content and make recommendations for improving effectiveness.
- Work with Community Managers to update content calendars, ensuring correct tagging and tracking capabilities are in place.
- Use good presentation skills to summarize key points to relevant stakeholders and go in-depth where needed.
- Comfortable with emerging trends in digital communications: breaking news from category, technology and blockchain developments, etc and be hungry for constant learning.
- Effectively the Content Manager will be driving and delivering a content strategy with the in-house commercial, trading and business development teams for the company's marketing properties.
- Contribute to strategic campaign planning
- Organisational skills
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Ability to take initiative and to work proactively - Experience in marketing communications environment either agency or client side - Editorially qualified or experienced
- Additional languages a bonus
- Creative flair - Excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience with Social Media Content Management Tools (e.g. Hootsuite, ContentManager etc)
- Thrive on quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Relevant University degree or equivalent
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.