|Job Title:||Content Editor / Writer / Copywriter / Content Design / Digital|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Content Editor / Writer / Copywriter / Content Design / Digital
Recruiting immediately and on a 3 month initial contract basis, for a fantastic client in the Maidenhead area.
Working alongside a talented set of designers, strategists and digital specialists, the Content Editor will be responsible for editing and writing customer-centric support and commercial content for all multichannel platforms
You will bring creative skills and an eye for detail to the table, ensuring content is in line with tone of voice and brand guidelines. You will have experience of creating and editing content in a customer-focused organisation or editorial publishing house.
- Editing content created the Content Designers, ensuring all copy is aligned with tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Work with members of the wider digital transformation team and collaborate with subject matter experts to understand project requirements and to facilitate quality copy generation.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines, working in sprints.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines to create a high volume of new and re-purposed content
Key skills required
- Really strong editing abilities, and a track record of clearly and sensitively communicating edits to other content designers.
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
- Enjoy working cross-channel and cross-platform.
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to understand and appreciate SEO requirements.
- An understanding and appreciation of how content is focused on customer journeys.
- Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A proactive attitude and ability to take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work to required timelines.
In order to apply for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Structural Design Engineer
Location: Berkshire, England
Online / Digital Customer Advisors
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Hourly rate
Structural Design Engineer (Passive Infrastructure)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Telecoms Design Engineer (Passive Infrastructure)
Location: Berkshire, England
Design Manager **cooling systems. Telco Network Rollout
Location: Theale, Berkshire