|Job Title:||Content Editor / Writer & QA Specialist (Freelance)|
|Salary:||Competitive Hourly Rates|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Content Editor /Writer & QA Specialist
Home / Bracknell
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic new freelance opportunity as a Content Editor, this will be working for a leading IT Services company. This is a hands-on content creation role and we are looking for someone with exceptional copy writing and editing skills, a superb eye for detail and quality assurance to both create and review content at all production stages. We are looking for someone with laser ability (!) to spot content errors, anomalies and inconsistencies in the work you will review on a day to day basis along with the technical skills to fix them.
Your work will be split between home (UK) working and Bracknell (office).
We are looking for candidates with proven experience working within a corporate or design agency environment, with specific IT industry experience related to the delivery of marketing materials and pitch support for sales teams developing content for presentations and bid tenders.
A thorough understanding of the IT industry and terminology is crucial in order to deliver creative, compliant and compelling content. There will be a range of copy required, including print, social media, emails, websites, videos.
- Previous experience within a Content Editor / Writer position (in-house or agency)
- Proven editorial skills, must be confident with data as the role will involve extrapolating data for use in content and messaging.
- Highly organised and able to work on multiple time critical projects, yet able to maintain superb attention to detail.
- Ideally you'll have a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior content producer / writer / editor role.
- Be able to take ownership of your work, and ensure content is in line with the corporate tone and /or win strategy.
- BSc/BA in marketing, design, English, journalism or related field
- Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- High degree of literacy, proofing skills will be required and used daily
- Advanced level skills in Word and PPT (PC)
- CMS experience (Marketo)
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. (PC)
- Agency disciplines of time and client management
- Excellent eye for detail.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your CV/Profile either on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.