Content Editor/Writer is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for an initial contract until 26th November 2021 (Home Working).
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Content Writer/Editor with extensive experience of developing exceptional materials for marketing, communications, sales and bid tender submissions.
This is a hands-on content creation role and the successful candidate will have exceptional copy writing and editing skills, a superb eye for detail and quality assurance to both create and review content at all production stages. Along with your English language skills, you will have a laser ability to spot content errors, anomalies and inconsistencies in the work you will review on a day-to-day basis along with the technical skills to fix them.
We are looking for candidates with proven experience working within a corporate or design agency environment, with specific IT industry experience related to the delivery of marketing materials and pitch support for sales teams developing content for presentations and bid tenders.
A thorough understanding of the IT industry and terminology is crucial in order to deliver creative, compliant and compelling content. Highly organised and resilient you will be used to working under pressure on multiple projects, yet able to maintain superb attention to detail.
You will have a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior content producer / writer / editor role. A range of copy required including print, social media, emails, websites, and videos.
This role requires a candidate who can take ownership, ensuring content is in line with the corporate tone and /or win strategy. You will work on many projects with the wider design team including the provision of transcripts to ensure all video and animations are subtitled (Using Microsoft stream).
The role holder will:
- Work with business leaders, marketing professionals, partner agencies, sales managers and bid directors to develop content from concept to customer
- Research in order to develop an understanding of individual clients/sectors and bring bid/tender responses and marketing collateral to life
- Coordinate, create content and deliver for written, audio and video content
- Deliver clear tone of voice and editorial position for our brand
- Set the standard to assure and uncompromising approach to the quality of all content produced
- Check all agency supplied content for IPR, brand, D&I, accessibility compliance, write short review that references technical brand guideline
Responsibilities will include:
- Bid and sales support - Executive Summaries, White papers, data sheets, scripts, provocations, data sheets presentations (PPT)
- Transcribe video, webinars, animations for sub-titles
- Quality assure / proof a variety of work
- Check supplied content for IPR, brand, D&I, accessibility compliance, write short review that references technical brand guideline
- BSc/BA in marketing, design, English, journalism or equivalent
- Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- High degree of literacy, proofing skills will be required and used daily
- Advanced level skills in Word and PPT (PC)
- CMS experience (Marketo)
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. (PC)
- Agency disciplines of time and client management
- Excellent eye for detail.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.