Content Editor / Writer
Working alongside a talented set of designers, strategists and digital specialists, the Content Editor will be responsible for editing and writing customer-centric support and commercial content for all of our Client's multichannel platforms.
You will bring creative skills and an eye for detail to the table, ensuring content is in line with our Client's tone of voice and brand guidelines. You will have experience of creating and editing content in a customer-focused organisation or editorial publishing house. And you will be a key member of the team responsible for creating content, enabling our Client to meet their goal of becoming the UK's best loved brand.
Editing content created the Content Designers, ensuring all copy is aligned with our Client's tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Work with members of the wider digital transformation team and collaborate with subject matter experts to understand project requirements and to facilitate quality copy generation.
- Understand business needs and requirements and craft brand-led copy to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Work with other Content Designers and Copywriters across the business to align and control tone of voice.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines, working in sprints.
- Commit to adhering to tight timelines to create a high volume of new and re-purposed content
- Really strong editing abilities, and a track record of clearly and sensitively communicating edits to other content designers.
- Excellent creative, communication and presentation skills.
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members.
- Enjoy working cross-channel and cross-platform.
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to understand and appreciate SEO requirements.
- An understanding and appreciation of how content is focused on customer journeys.
- Comprehensive and relevant industry experience with a portfolio reflecting this.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A proactive attitude and ability to take responsibility for accuracy, quality and delivery of work to required timelines.
Should you wish to be considered for this position please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.