|Job Title:||Content Developer (B2B) - Freelance|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Creative / Content Developer
Home/Remote Working (UK Only)
A new freelance opportunity has arisen working for a leading IT Services Company, joining their team of freelancers working as a Content Developer. This will be adhoc work as and when required.
This is a B2B/Corporate role where you will be creating information for web pages and online marketing, developing and editing of articles, ad copy and working with bid and sales teams.
Your role will be an integral part of almost every stage in the creative process, from taking the brief, brain storming and content definition to production and proofing. You will work with end customers and internal teams with this hands on role.
In your role you will be involved in:
- Presentation design
- Bid and sales support
- Cross platform campaign work
- Social Media
- Emails (eg Marketo, OFT)
- Brand compliance
- Info graphics, data sheets, whitepapers, fliers, brochures
- Corporate Intranet (SharePoint platform)
Skills & Experiences we are looking for:
- Strong creative background, having worked within a B2B corporate environment or agency side (for B2B/Corporate)
- Strong creative skills with design led thinking
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suit and O365
- SharePoint would be advantageous
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please submit your CV/profile on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.