Content Designer (B2C)
A great contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Designer with a strong background in designing consumer orientated content for online and digital.
My client are a well known Consumer brand company in Maidenhead, with strong online and retail presence. They are looking for a Content Designer to join them on an ongoing contract basis and in return can offer a competitive daily rate and an enjoyable and fun working environment.
As Content Designer you will be responsible for the creation of customer-centric support and commercial content for all multichannel platforms (online, apps and Customer Contact Centre). Working alongside designers, strategists and specialists, you will generate copy which will work seamlessly with UX and designs.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience as a Content Designer for a consumer (B2C) company / consumer product
- Highly creative with strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work within an Agile team
- Able to follow tone and voice of the company brand style
- Understanding of how content is focused on customer journeys
- SEO understanding and how this affects content
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and feel you have the required experience, then please apply on line including a link to your portfolio, or email CV and portfolio direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.