Content Delivery Manager - Contract - Berkshire
A leading Berkshire based Telecoms company, who operate in a customer-centric, agile and fast paced environment are currently seeking a Content & Partner Manager to join their Digital Team on an interim basis, to work on an exciting consumer related project.
The role will focus on the coordination and delivery or Online and Mobile App content including management of third parties including digital agencies, to coordinate delivery.
- Heading up weekly calls with delivery team
- Responsible for updating digital laydown, cross referencing against newsroom wall to ensure all offers are captured.
- Manage process and delivery from -6wk lock down through to delivery in app
- Attend weekly meeting with teams to review 0-6 wks offers laydown and any changes. Accountable for feeding updates back to the delivery team.
- Responsible for updating offers tracker
- Ensuring that copy, carousel headers and creative match the themes set out.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to include content to support offers or millennial market trends.
- Point of contact for external stakeholders to funnel questions, issues and escalation through. (offers and technical)
- A customer-focussed, insight driven online delivery coordinator / marketing coordinator with an ability to know what customers want
- A strong collaborator, great at cross-functional working and influencing
- Experience of driving engagement and re-engagement with digital products (ideally), services and brands.
- A strong can-do, positive attitude, focussed on delivery and the outcomes. Ability to work round problems, get fully stuck in and make stuff happen
- An innovative person who always challenges the status quo to make things better.
- Degree not necessarily but a proven track record in this or a related area is crucial.
- Experience of app / digital - based work environments a strong nice to have
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.