Great contract position open for a Content Delivery Coordinator with experience in managing content delivery process, to come on-board and work for a market leading Telecommunications company, based in Maidenhead. This will be a 6 month initial contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Ideally they will have worked in a digital or app environment before, but most importantly have some project delivery / coordination experience.
- Can work in an agile environment
- Ideally they will have previously experienced coordinating content for a mobile app
- Previous experience of managing and working with external partners i.e. agencies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for overall cycle of the delivery team
- Accountable for reviewing and improving process
- Heading up weekly calls with delivery team
- Responsible for updating digital laydown, cross referencing against newsroom wall to ensure all offers are captured.
- Manage process and delivery from -6wk lock down through to delivery in app
- Responsible for updating offers tracker
- Ensuring that copy, carousel headers and creative match the themes set out.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to include content to support offers or millennial market trends.
- Point of contact for external stakeholders to funnel questions, issues and escalation through. (offers and technical)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager (SharePoint/Intranet/Agile)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
NTQ Delivery Project Manager - 12 month contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Head of Workplace Management / Head of IT Strategy
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Senior Design & Planning Engineer (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
Lead Azure Technical Cloud Architect - Azure - Bracknell
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire