Great contract position open for a Content Delivery Coordinator with experience in managing content delivery process, to come on-board and work for a market leading Telecommunications company, based in Maidenhead. This will be a 6 month initial contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Ideally they will have worked in a digital or app environment before, but most importantly have some project delivery / coordination experience.
- Can work in an agile environment
- Ideally they will have previously experienced coordinating content for a mobile app
- Previous experience of managing and working with external partners i.e. agencies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for overall cycle of the delivery team
- Accountable for reviewing and improving process
- Heading up weekly calls with delivery team
- Responsible for updating digital laydown, cross referencing against newsroom wall to ensure all offers are captured.
- Manage process and delivery from -6wk lock down through to delivery in app
- Responsible for updating offers tracker
- Ensuring that copy, carousel headers and creative match the themes set out.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to include content to support offers or millennial market trends.
- Point of contact for external stakeholders to funnel questions, issues and escalation through. (offers and technical)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.