A leading telecoms and technology organisation is recruiting for a Communications and Content Executive to work in their Marketing office on a contract basis. This role would suit a recent graduate or entry level Content/Communications executive, and will include the following responsibilities:
- Working with the Western Europe marketing team to ensure that all branded presentations are created to a high standard.
- Liaising with senior management to create new presentations.
- Participating in brainstorms.
- Ad hoc interaction and management of external supplier outputs.
- Creating images, charts and info-graphics that effectively communicate key messages and can be incorporated into presentations.
- Leading internal communications.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi or Keynote.
- Experience using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience with video editing, with the ability to create concept and inspirational films.
- Ability to understand requirements around graphic design projects.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience of designing templates and layout.
- Multimedia work experience gained either through work history or an internship/placement.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.