The Contact Centre Lead Architect will responsible for designing, developing and assuring the delivery of all aspects of the contact centre solution (application & infrastructure) along with visits to customer and 3rd party sites.
What the role will be doing:
- Ensuring that the Contact Centre is designed and delivered by the selected 3rd party service provider, in line with the overall vision of the solution.
- Producing customer facing design documentation with input from the selected 3rd party service provider
- Designing the end to end voice based IVR experience, including specific IVR applications based on inbound contact analysis to drive voice self service
- Design of application integrations to provide seamless end to end service within the wider system architecture (including ITSM tooling)
- Ensuring that the selected 3rd party service provider develops of all service components to time, cost and quality, including the under pinning high availability infrastructure, management capabilities (inc KPIs, workforce mgmt & reporting), agent capabilities and end user experience as per the solution design and in accordance with the plan.
- Provide input to associated customer facing deliverables (e.g. operations manual) for the contact centre
- Working with the Infrastructure Lead Architect to support the delivery of elements of infrastructure as detailed within the plan including automated deployment capability
- Ensuring that the application and any infrastructure design they are responsible for meets the customers standards and security requirements (schedules 4 and 5) working closely with the CSO to deliver this.
- Ensuring that, including where required the physical creation of, all required internal and external application and Infrastructure documentation is created in line with the project plan and is developed to the standards required by the customer / CTO.
What experience is needed:
- Good understanding of modern IT Infrastructure (VMware, Azure, Windows, Linux etc.) i.e. understanding of Cloud and automation including Infrastructure as Code
- Ideally currently security cleared
- IVR Design experience
- Design experience of voice applications / voice / conversational interfaces
- Good understanding of contact centre technology including
- SIP and VOIP - connections and devices
- IVR technology
- Voice Automation such as Nuance and building Voice Apps
- API specification and definition
- Omni Channel Contact Centres (Call Back, Web Chat etc)
- Virtual Agent Technology
- Interfacing with other applications using an API or similar framework
- Service Desk operation
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
DBA/Database Administrator (PeopleSoft/Sparse Cloning)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands