Consumer PR Manager - Campaigns/Budget/Media/Stakeholders
Recruiting immediately for a Senior PR Manager, to work for a fantastic client in the Maidenhead area. This role will be offered on a full time permanent basis.
This position will report into the Head of PR & Social Media and will be responsible for the development and implementation of a world class PR programme that will help us achieve our ambition of becoming a best loved brand.
Working in a team of six, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with other marketing disciplines and corporate affairs colleagues to develop and deliver cut-through PR consumer campaigns on time and to budget, whilst ensuring seamless integration with the social media programme.
- Working with stakeholders across the business, feeding into communications strategy and working with core agencies to come up with brilliant ways of communicating the company marketing strategy.
- Managing the budgeting, planning, briefing and origination of communications ideas to ensure effective delivery of communication across single and multiple paid, earned and owned marketing channels.
Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of PR campaigns and activities.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results and track growth.
- Support the Head of PR & Social to define and allocate the budgetary requirements for PR campaigns and activities.
- Creative storytelling, responding to media requests, device and industry announcements, maintaining relationships with the media and supporting on crisis & issues.
- Driving innovation in PR and delivering true differentiation compared to our competition.
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard Gallagher, by emailing Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.