|Job Title:||Construction Engineer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Construction Engineer. Dublin. 3 Months rolling.
Exciting opportunity for a Construction engineer to work on a contract basis in Dublin for a Mobile telecoms brand. Ensuring all sites are built to design guidelines and highest standards with detailed review of subcontractor design and handover documentation and site auditing.
- Working closely with Radio Design team and subco producing final site design solution.
- Escalation of issues
- Review and approve drawings and ensure documentation is accurately stored and controlled.
- Attendance of pre construction meetings
- H&S audits
The successful construction engineer will illustrate:
- Good knowledge and solid understanding of current industry site layouts across multiple operators and technology layers.
- Conversant with relevant Irish & EU regulations, such as Construction, Buildings, Health & Safety, Electrical, Environmental
- Ability to engage and foster good relationships with all stakeholders, including individuals and organisations, public and private
- Full clean drivers licence as site visits will be required
- Accepts ownership and accountability for timeliness and quality
- Strong team results ethic with focus on customers
- Subcontractor management experience
- Creation Technical Guidance document experience
- Access accreditation to some of the various MSA operating in the Network e.g. Safe Pass, ESB, RTE , OPW
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Structural Design Engineer (Passive Infrastructure)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Lead / Cyber Security Engineer - Firewall / Malware/ SSL / TLS
Location: London, England