|Job Title:||Configuration Warehouse Operative|
|Contact Name:||Josie Hannant|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for a new exciting opportunity on a Temporary contract with the possibility of permanence for a Configuration operative.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
The role holder will work within a configuration team in a warehouse. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently with computer technology devices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Configuration on asset devices
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
- Good eye for detail and attention to detail.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: London, England
Third Line Shared Service Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
On-site Field IT Technician
Location: Hampshire, England
2nd Line Deskide Engineer (On Site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate