|Job Title:||Compliance Specialist (Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
6 Month Contract
Compliance Specialist - Reporting into the Head of Compliance this is a key role in ensuring there are no breaches to laws or regulations. This is a 6 month contract working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Maidenhead.
As Compliance Specialist your role will varied insomuch as you will be responsible for helping putting in place policies and procedures and help communicate and embed them across the company. For this position my client requires someone who has experience setting and implementing regulatory compliance within a Mobile Telecoms environment.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working in a compliance role
- Proven experience implementing and operating compliance procedures
- Must have Mobile telecoms compliance experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence and educate senior stakeholders
- Passionate and enthusiastic about ensuring regulatory compliance
If you are interested in this exciting and varied contract position please submit your CV on line, or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.