Role: Compliance Officer
We are looking for Compliance Officers to join a new growing team for our client based in Glasgow.
You will be conducting monthly audits to ensure that regulatory requirements are being met while interacting with customers while having the ability to manage your own workload.
You will use the information collected to report on and present the results of your audit to management, keeping them informed on the areas of compliance performance and on the areas of opportunities for improvement. Your recommendations will improve customer interactions.
You will build strong relationships with a wide stakeholder group to ensure our parties are in line and compliant to the FCA Compliance Framework.
- Responsible for conducting quality audits against risk-based compliance model for customer interactions
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) to support continuous improvement on quality and performance
- Provide feedback to improve performance in operational areas
- Identify training needs together with providing guidance to less experience staff.
- Participate and in some cases lead calibration sessions to maintain consistency across all areas
- Support performance improvement interventions after identifying key themes
- Provide timely and comprehensive reporting, highlighting areas where criteria has not been met and identifying any trends and patterns in compliance levels against FCA regulations
What you'll bring:
- Practical experience within any of the following areas: Customer service, contact centre, administration/coordination, quality assurance setting or process management
- Experience working in a FCA regulated environment is preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- Great people skills and ability to communicate feedback effectively
- Good organisational skills, ability to work independently to meet regulated deadlines
- Problem solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve quality
- Ability to work within a clearly defined set of regulations and standards
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.