|Job Title:||Compliance Lead/Business Analyst, Ofcom, Telecomms|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Nathania Rowe|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Compliance Lead - Change (Contract position)
A leader in the telecoms market, our client is known for driving innovation, and ensuring employee career growth within a dynamic and energised working environment.
Reporting to the Director for Risk, Compliance & Data Privacy, the Compliance Lead - Enterprise will provide specialist, practical, regulatory guidance and support to ensure ensuring that the right policies, processes, procedures and controls are in place to operate in line with its legal and regulatory obligations under the Ofcom regime.
You will obtain briefings from Legal to understand the changing regulatory landscape and based on this assess the impact from a compliance / control perspective, working collaboratively to devise a change plan and ensuring legal and regulatory changes are effectively implemented.
- Draft acceptance criteria for changes required, and review documentation / evidence provided against the acceptance criteria and assess whether these are sufficient to meet the regulatory obligations. Where alternative methods are proposed, assess whether these meet the obligations from a control perspective.
- Where gaps in the implementation are identified, document the potential risk and facilitate the identification, investigation management and resolution of compliance related issues identified
- Drive compliance awareness and improvements, and provide guidance on the development of compliance related policies, procedures, processes and controls to facilitate compliance with applicable laws and regulations and support in drafting and executing the annual compliance monitoring plan.
The ideal candidate
A subject matter expert in Ofcom compliance and regulation, and experience in implementing regulatory change, you will have knowledge of, and ability to analyse, understand and apply, legal and regulatory requirements and associated controls needed to evidence compliance.
Degree qualified (preferably accounting or legal) and/or recognised compliance qualification
- Detailed understanding of Data Protection, Financial Services and / or wider Enterprise Compliance requirements and internal audit experience.
- Work well under pressure, be flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and manage several tasks at the same time working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently to plan, organise and prioritise activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
What is in it for you?
As a company with a strong brand leading the market in telecomms, you will be able to implement and ensure regulatory change whilst forming part of a positive energised team. Act now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.