|Job Title:||Compliance & Governance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Compliance & Governance Manager for one of the worlds leading technology brands that offers an excellent package and benefits to include a bonus scheme.
The Compliance & Governance Manager will be accountable and responsible for providing compliance & governance guidance and advice for allocated areas across the UK business and includes taking key decisions in compliance standard control mitigation, developing evidence scope with the business unit senior managers and representing departments at director level to ensure business units are ready for certification audits.
Effectively delivers through the understanding and provision of guidance and monitoring, related to regulation, legislation, international standards and industry best practice for information security.
Responsibilities of the Compliance & Governance Manager include:
- Identify and manage the actions required to ensure compliance to the required governance standards for each Business Unit
- Operate the information security management system framework across the business
- Develop, implement and monitor security policies and security controls in accordance with recognised best practice and in line with ISO27001
- Provides subject matter expertise to the division and support projects across the division to ensure information security is embedded appropriately
- Operates the information security management system framework
- Undertakes assessments of technical architecture changes
- Responds to security incidents and breaches, conducts investigations, reports results and recommends mitigation strategies
- Create a consistent approach to documentation, documentation repositories, evidence capture and compliance action management
The successful Compliance & Governance Manager will have:
- Broad knowledge and understanding of internal and external compliance disciplines, including SOX,PCi,CAS -T, Encryption overlay, ISO27001:2013 and 20k
- Willingness to undertake BPSS/SC clearance is required
- Broad knowledge and understanding of business functions with particular emphasis on operational processes and support
- Familiar with the methods and techniques for risk management and business impact
- previous technical experience gained within a large commercial environment
- Strong analytical and (re-) structuring skills
- Operational process development skills and experience
To apply for the Compliance & Governance Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.