This is a great perm opportunity to work for one of the worlds best loved brands that offers an excellent package and benefits to include a bonus scheme.
The role will be accountable and responsible for providing compliance & governance guidance and advice for allocated areas across the UK business and includes taking key decisions in compliance standard control mitigation, developing evidence scope with the business unit senior managers and representing departments at director level to ensure business units are ready for certification audits.
Effectively delivers through the understanding and provision of guidance and monitoring, related to regulation, legislation, international standards and industry best practice for information security.
What the role will be doing:
- Identify and manage the actions required to ensure compliance to the required governance standards for each Business Unit
- Operate the information security management system framework across the business
- Develop, implement and monitor security policies and security controls in accordance with recognised best practice and in line with ISO27001
- Provides subject matter expertise to the division and support projects across the division to ensure information security is embedded appropriately
- Operates the information security management system framework
- Undertakes assessments of technical architecture changes
- Responds to security incidents and breaches, conducts investigations, reports results and recommends mitigation strategies
- Create a consistent approach to documentation, documentation repositories, evidence capture and compliance action management
What experience is needed:
- Broad knowledge and understanding of internal and external compliance disciplines, including SOX,PCi,CAS -T, Encryption overlay, ISO27001:2013 and 20k
- Willingness to undertake BPSS/SC clearance is required
- Broad knowledge and understanding of business functions with particular emphasis on operational processes and support
- Familiar with the methods and techniques for risk management and business impact
- previous technical experience gained within a large commercial environment
- Strong analytical and (re-) structuring skills
- Operational process development skills and experience
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Software Development Engineer and Tester
Location: Remote, Global
Incident Response and Digital Forensic Lead Consultant
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Remote Europe
Service Delivery Manager