The role involves working as part of the Transformation Compliance Team to enhance testing capabilities across key processes within the FS, regulatory & compliance landscape.
- Experience in Testing IT systems from a regulatory & compliance perspective in lending (i.e. loan management platforms).
- Must have experience of financial services lending environments, understanding of pricing and control in a lending environment, and proven experience and understanding of the related compliance & regulations within FS & Lending
- Able to review process documentation, with key understanding of how technical specifications within an IT systems environment address regulatory obligations
- Able to review process documentation vs key relevant compliance criteria, and then collate evidence to help the Compliance Team build a go/no go decision for key decision gates.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate, escalate and condense information effectively
- Create plans that are interlocked with the factory WP leads for Technical Compliance & Regulatory requirements and ensure the right artefacts are provided by DSIs to evidence regulatory requirements. These plans are communicated and interlocked with Client's project and the wider business readiness teams (including LGRA).
- Ensure technical compliance Risks, Issues and dependencies are raised when relevant, have clear mitigation plans and are communicated and understood by Client's teams and LGRA teams.
- Monitor and track Compliance & Regulatory deliveries against the agreed plan holding teams to account to hit agreed timescales. Communicate any changes to all impacted stakeholders.
- Ability to take large pieces of technical regulatory information and to simplify & chunk them into relevant information for the respective teams within business readiness.
- Good knowledge of financial services relating to customer credit - B2C.
- Credit checks and how that interfaces.
- Experience / knowledge of Experian, Ofcom, and Data Protection would be great!
- Knowledge of Jira would be really useful
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply HERE.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.