|Job Title:||Communications Specialist - External|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
External Communications Specialist - 9 month contract - Berkshire with flexible working - Mobile Telecoms
Exciting and varied role; looking for someone with external communications experience gained from a mobile telecoms company, large consumer brand or agency background.
The role will report directly to the Senior Internal Comms Manager and you will work closely with the wider communications team, CEOs office, consumer PR, marketing, technology and people teams. This is a generalist role, and you will be part of a pool of comms specialists with the workload allocated on experience and interest across internal, external and CSR communications.
The role will work with key stakeholders right across the business to provide clear and timely messaging that supports our company priorities in a simple and engaging way for our internal and external audiences.
- Delivers own small-scale or medium-scale projects by working within an established program management plan.
- Manage relationships with important internal / external / CSR stakeholders, while taking guidance from senior colleagues.
- Tracks budgets and brings variances to the attention of senior colleagues while working within established budgeting systems.
- Writes and edits materials for a variety of target populations, tailoring the tone and content to match the needs and expectations of each audience.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for significant aspects of internal or external communications with guidance from senior colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' experience of communications within an external communications team
- Proven track record in devising and implementing communications programmes
- Knowledge of the UK media landscape
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of content management systems
- Good understanding of digital technologies used in Internal Comms
- Awareness of audience perceptions and likely reactions (emotional responses, rules of engagement etc)
- Ability to articulate communications strategies with internal stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Initiative, drive, enthusiasm and a team player
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking logistic specialist
Location: London, England
Teleco Solution Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
Broadband Product Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Head of Information Security - TSR Compliance
Location: Reading, Berkshire