Communications Manager/Digital Transformation Manager
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Communications Manager/Digital Transformation Manager role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the Role:
Key part of the Agile team to affect Digital Channel shift across users within a multinational account. This role, whilst aligned to work stream, will be responsible for Communications across the program and also to the many customer groups across the world.
Key Account abilities:
- Owns and delivers a consulting assignment which is either self-contained or as part of a larger team.
- Working to the assignment descriptions and the consulting standards.
- Identifies potential issues and conflicts to be addressed.
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity.
- Contributes new Knowledge, either by recognising the value of key project deliverable or by locating and capturing third-party materials that are relevant to business.
- Makes appropriate use of Knowledge components from all areas of Knowledge within the team.
- Identifies and secures extension business for themselves in order to extend the existing scope of the assignment.
- Identifies potential new assignments.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
* Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
* Follows consulting standards.
* Success assignment delivery without rework.
* Evidence of re-use.
* Extension business won and qualified new opportunities.
* Evidence of contribution and recognition of expertise and support.
* Allocation of career owners.
* Assignment and annual performance reviews completed.
* Evidence of successful bid stages and small scale wins.
* Achievement of objectives.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.