Communications Manager - Remote working - Contract Role
Key part of the Agile team to affect Digital Channel shift across 66K users within a multinational account. This role, whilst aligned to the DX workstream, will be responsible for Communications across the company program and also to the many customer groups across the world.
- Owns and delivers a consulting assignment which is either self-contained or as part of a larger team. Working to the assignment descriptions and the consulting standards. Identifies potential issues and conflicts to be addressed.
* Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity.
* Contributes new Knowledge to the company, either by recognizing the value of key project deliverable or by locating and capturing third-party materials that are relevant to Fujitsu's business. Makes appropriate use of Knowledge components from all areas of Knowledge within Organization.
* Identifies and secures extension business for themselves in order to extend the existing scope of the assignment. Identifies potential new assignments.
* Contributes to the development of Organisation's offerings.
* Reviews employee performance. Has acquired management skills, this is typically the first level of direct career and assignment management.
* Co-ordinate the work involves in preparing bids for new business opportunities. Ensures the preparation of all presentation material and leads in smaller sales situations.
* Maintains senior management level relationships both internally and externally.
* Work with little formal supervision and seeks guidance when needed. Successfully executes a number of medium to large assignments of moderate to high complexity. These assignments involve working with middle to senior management within Fujitsu or client organisations.
* Consulting expertise is recognised within Fujitsu and by several clients.
* Creates a positive environment on work assignments within the company and client organisations. Contributes extra effort when required. Has a positive approach towards clients, peers, support staff and management. Is an effective team member and contributes to team leadership where appropriate. Knows limits, seeks advice when required.
* Deep knowledge in a specialist area (market sector and/or skill area) and broad business knowledge.
* Is familiar with many of the consulting services within Fujitsu. Understands relevant methodologies and techniques and can, with minimal direction, select and apply the appropriate techniques to specific assignments.
Key Performance Indicators
- Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
* Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
* Follows consulting standards.
* Success assignment delivery without rework.
* Evidence of re-use.
* Extension business won and qualified new opportunities.
* Evidence of contribution and recognition of expertise and support.
* Allocation of career owners.
* Assignment and annual performance reviews completed.
* Evidence of successful bid stages and small scale wins.
* Achievement of objectives.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Chaitra.Katkar@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Payroll Functional Consultant - Contract role
Senior Java Developer - Remote
Location: Hampshire, England
AWS-DEVOPS ENGINEER - CONTRACT- INSIDE IR35- REMOTE
Location: Telford, Shropshire
SENIOR S/4HANA OTC/SD CONSULTANT- CONTRACT- REMOTE
TEST MANAGER- CONTRACT - THEALE- INSIDE IR35
Location: Theale, Berkshire