|Job Title:||Communications Lead|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Communications Lead - Reading - Mobile Telecoms - Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Lead to join busy and dynamic Property team of mobile telecoms company in Berkshire. The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property of the shareholders, to ensure suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
- Manage and create communications plans and deliver creative communications to external stakeholders
- Develop and manage marketing communications across different channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create special media strategies and promotions in different publications raising the company's profile and Brand image
- Attend external conferences and events to promote mobile technology, digital communications and the Brand
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting and extract key insights for future communications plans, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Analyse market insights and trends to build successful Property strategies
Requirements to be successful in this role:
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.