An exciting opportunity for a Communications Lead has arisen working for a leading name within the telecoms arena.
A standalone position, we are looking for a fresh thinking individual who will be responsible for:
- Managing and creating external communications plans and delivering creative communications to external stakeholders
- Developing and managing marketing communications across different channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Creating special media strategies and promotions in different publications raising the client's profile and Brand image
- Attending external conferences and events to promote mobile technology, digital communications and the Brand
- Creating, maintaining and conducting analytics reporting and extract key insights for future communications plans, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Analysing current market insights and trends to build successful property strategies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in marketing and developing creative communications plans and strategies.
- The ability to deliver against organisational goals.
- The ability to interact and communicate across all layers of the organisation. Good written and verbal communication.
- Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
If this role is of interest, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.