|Job Title:||Communications Lead|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
This position is working for a leading Communications Company, based in the centre of Reading. They offer an excellent salary and package, along with flexible working and career progression opportunities.
in this position, you will be creating and managing communication plans targeting external stakeholders, designing an engaging approach for key activities.
- Manage and and create communications plans and deliver creative communications to external stakeholders
- Develop and manage marketing communications across different channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create special media strategies and promotions in different publications raising the companies profile and Brand image
- Attend external conferences and events to promote mobile technology, digital communications and Brand
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting and extract key insights for future communications plans, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Analyse market insights and trends to build successful Property strategies
- Experience in marketing and developing creative communications plans
- Experience of external comms is essential
- Experience of creating communication plans and strategies
- Journalism ability to write comms
- Experience of external events eg Designing the agenda and set up and making sure the speakers are there
- Experience of Tradeshows
- Marketing/Comms qualifications
- Energetic, fresh thinking individual
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.