Communications and Events Manager
Multiple locations (Primarily Bracknell area)
£ DoE + Bonus
Our client, a world leading Defence organisation, is looking for an innovative Communications Manager to deliver internal events and communications to inform, engage and inspire people in support of business objectives, strategy and vision. The role involves planning, developing and delivering internal communications strategy and communications plans for the Defence Business Area.
- Demonstrate extensive experience of working in an Internal Communications Role
- Proven relationship building, stakeholder management, maintaining and influencing at all levels
- Writing skills: excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as ability to identify and source stories from colleagues
- Experience of devising and implementing communication strategies
- Understanding of successful employee motivation
- Experience of Responsible Business would be useful
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with experience of Office packages incl. PowerPoint and Excel
- SharePoint experience would be beneficial
- Publishing experience would be useful
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates that are eligible, not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.