|Job Title:||Communications and Engagement Manager|
|Salary:||Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Communications and Engagement Manager - Permanent - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Communications and Engagement Manager to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a permanent basis.
The Communications and Engagement Manager will work to support the People Team. You will design, lead and deliver the internal communications and engagement activity across the business and to their shareholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Background and experience in Internal Communications.
- Previous experience of planning and delivering communication plans, campaigns and projects.
- The ability to turn complex and sometimes technical information into engaging content.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Support the Head of People to define, build and grow the company culture.
- Deliver initiatives identified in the People agenda that drive improvement and a high performance culture.
- Build strong internal networks and drive change management, communication and leadership of C&E initiatives.
- Provide counsel, guidance and tools to managers and senior leadership as to best practices in communicating with employees to elevate productivity, performance and pride.
- Lead and manage the internal engagement survey implementation, ensuring the leadership team has access to insights that inform positive change.
- Drive and maintain internal communication systems that will continually embed the culture and values to influence the behaviour of colleagues.
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align to the strategy and help articulate and develop new ways of working that are required to deliver the organisations goals.
- Drive the development and implementation of people recognition initiatives that are valued across the organisation at all levels and ongoing ownership.
- Support the HR function to develop engaging communications that reflect our employer brand and attract top talent to the organisation.
- To ensure that our internal intranet reflects our employer brand, culture and continues to be a relevant and useful platform for employees
- To oversee social activity and performance update events including monthly socials, Christmas and summer parties, and other annual events.
- Oversee adhoc projects that further enhance the colleague and customer/shareholder experience new ways of working that are required to deliver the organisations goals.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Internal Communications Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Senior Design and Planning Manager (3G/4G RAN)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance
Internal Communications Specialist (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Design Manager **cooling systems. Telco Network Rollout
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Design Engineering Manager (Mobile Telecoms Site Design)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits