Commercial Property Coordinator
Location: Reading - with flexible working
The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the network to ensure Suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate. You will join the Commercial Property Team and become the go to person in providing administrative support the wider Property Team where required
What you can expect to be doing:
* Responsibility for the end to end Purchase Order administration including the creation, subsequent validation of invoicing and closure where not required.
* Act as interface between Property Suppliers and AP department for property related billing queries and/or issues.
* Act as interface between Finance department and Property for month end accruals required within property.
* Undertake ad-hoc administrative tasks
* Maintain property data
* Monitor the Property inboxes and ensure key information is recorded or cascaded appropriately.
What we are looking for:
* Good administrative and organisational skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Positive customer service mindset
* Process driven
* Good communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.