|Job Title:||Commercial Property Administrator (for mobile telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Commercial Property Coordinator - Permanent - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Reading - with flexible working
The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property of the shareholders and to ensure Suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate. You will join the Commercial Property Team and become the go to person in providing administrative support the wider Property Team where required
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsibility for the end to end Purchase Order administration including the creation, subsequent validation of invoicing and closure where not required.
- Act as interface between Property Suppliers and AP department for property related billing queries and/or issues.
- Act as interface between Finance department and Property for month end accruals required within property.
- Undertake ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Maintain property data within the tools
- Monitor the Property inboxes and ensure key information is recorded or cascaded appropriately.
What we are looking for:
- Good administrative and organisational skills ideally gained within commercial property or telecoms property
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive customer service mindset
- Process driven
- Good communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Engineer - Mobile Telecoms - PCN
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Health & Safety Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Recruitment Administrator / Candidate Care Coordinator
Location: Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire