Commercial Product Owner
I`m looking for someone with excellent Scrum/Agile working experience looking to join a company who have some really exciting projects coming up in the near future and this person will play an important part and/or lead these key campaigns so a great opportunity to get involved with great team and an influential company.
- Strive for as personalised a digital solution as possible
- Driving commercial performance & capability to our customers
- Achieving our key customer and sales targets by improving our commercial journeys
- Working effectively with key stakeholders in other teams to understand and deliver on their requirements
- Helping educate customers to use the online functionality to support their commercial journey
- Cross functional working is critical to the success of the role and the product owner should be ensuring key stakeholders are fully engaged and working closely with micro team at all times
- Measure and present your delivered benefits back to stakeholders and team on a regular basis
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria as well as liaising with business stakeholders and customers to gather all requirements.
- Attend backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions as well as sprint reviews, and ensure the team clearly understand the vision and business outcomes that you are trying to deliver
- Work with customers, Insights team and Marketing to ensure you keep up to date with latest insights and opportunities
- Prioritise work based on business outcomes and impact to customer experience
- You will possess great attention to detail and efficient in time management. You will also be very flexible and adapt to our fast paced environment.
Ideal if you had some of the following:
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment focusing on iterative delivery.
- Commercially astute, with a background in sales and sales performance
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- A level of expertise that excites and scares us together with the desire to share your expertise.
- Authenticity. We want you to be you, not the "work" version of you.
- Excellent storytelling skills.
- The confidence to influence, share and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- An analytically focussed mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- Lead the industry with best practice and innovation, feeding these insights back into the team.
- The ability to do more with less. The desire to look for simpler but better solutions.
- We adore people who can scare us with their practitioner expertise but we get just as excited with amazing cultural fits.
- The ability to operate and thrive in ambiguity, yet be able to communicate clear priorities
if this is sounding of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Product Owner - Commercial
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Commercial Product Owner
Location: Berkshire, England
Legal Counsel - In-House - Commercial Property / Real Estate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Process Engineer R&D
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Marketing Planner / Strategist (B2C, Customer Experience)
Location: London, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate