|Job Title:||Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared|
|Start Date:||May 2019|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
My global IT client has 2 new vacancies, one for a Commercial Manager and one for a Senior Commercial Manager to work in their Basingstoke office with some flexability available around remote working. Due to the nature of the work the successful Commercial Managers will need to hold valid SC Security Clearance.
Key duties and responsibilities:
As a Commercial Manager/Senior Commercial Manager you provide commercial support and leadership to one of my clients strategic contracts.
As part of the business management team you will assist in the business decision making process and provide advice to senior business management to ensure the successful delivery of this business.
You will be expected to build strong working relationships with our Account Team and external customer/partner representatives and be responsible for:
- managing the team of Commercial Managers supporting this business
- leading on the maintenance of contractual integrity and legal compliance;
- managing the contracting parties' compliance with their obligations;
- structuring, and negotiating, complex and high risk new business deals;
- managing change;
- providing thought leadership on the management of all aspects of risk;
- management of claims and disputes; and
- enhancement of the contract management process.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You should have a proven track record of contract management at a senior level with a strong relationship background and be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Strong commercial and business leadership experience
- Demonstrable ability to successfully conduct complex commercial contractual negotiations with customers and partners
- Proven ability to understand and manage commercial risk and develop risk mitigation strategies, helping the business devise sensible steps to address through effective contract and delivery management
- Strong commercial acumen with extensive understanding of contract law and service/outsourcing contracts
- Strong attention to detail and personal planning and organisation with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands and challenges based on business impact and risk
You'll be a team player but you will be expected to be self-sufficient, proactive and well organised in your approach with the drive to succeed and maximise the value of the Commercial function to the business. You must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, dynamic customer-facing environment.
For further information on these roles please forward your CV now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Assurance Security Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Juniper Network Architect - Juniper SME - Security Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Security Architect
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Network Security Designer/Architect (Checkpoint/Fortinet/VPN)
Location: London, England