Competitive Salary, plus bonus benefits, and wellness offerings!
We have a great opportunity for a qualified Lawyer seeking an in-house opportunity for a telecoms going through an exciting phase in their journey, delivering infrastructure innovation, and 5G deployment across the UK.
The client is looking for a Commercial Lawyer who will enjoy supporting the day to day running of the business, acting as a conduit between their legal team and the business. The role will be reporting into the Senior Commercial Counsel, and plays an important part in the day to day running of the business offering general commercial advise to various areas i.e. Procurement (small and large contracts), operations, IT etc.
This role will offer the right candidate a real variety in terms of support they will offer the business and its stakeholders. They are the go to for commercial advice when it comes to procurement, or ops teams that need support and guidance around contractual challenges.
* Handling day to day contract matters
* Handling commercial disputes
* Day to day legal enquires from a commercial law perspective
* Also larger contracts within procurement
* Facing into their customers around legal governance, contract sign off etc.
* Ideally 3+ years' PQE in commercial law
* In-house or Private Practice experience
* Comfortable advising people in house, and handling difficult commercial scenarios
* Must have a commercial mind-set that understands how to demonstrate the risk, but offer solutions
* Must be confident and able to manage difficult conversations
* Comfortable interfacing into SLT at times
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply here or submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss in more detail before submission.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.