|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager - Perm Role - Flexible working|
|Contact Name:||Chaitra Katkar|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Commercial Finance Manager
A reputed Telecom Infrastruture company's Finance team are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager who will be responsible for the for end-to-end ownership of Financial management of all aspects of Site Running & ESN. The role will also be responsible for providing decision support function to senior shareholders and influencing strategy discussions/planning.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Act as Financial advisor, business partner and accountable owner for Site Running and ESN finance matters (~£300m in value) and be the right hand for Head of Commercial Finance, Finance Director, Property & Legal Director.
- Strategy setting and leading on 5-year plans for Site Running, restructuring and ESN (~£1.5 billion in value) while working with Finance and Non-Finance teams across the company , Shareholders and external Energy and Estate management partners.
- Robustly challenging business activities to ensure best value for money
- Identify cost savings opportunities and drive initiatives to achieve the cost savings and help the company and shareholders meet corporate financial targets
- Accountable owner of the funding mechanism between the company and shareholders and external partners (~£20m per month in value) to ensure appropriate levels are justified and maintained on monthly basis to support day to day operations while keeping a healthy working capital cycle
- Being subject matter expert (SME) on the sharing of Site Running (Rent, Rates & utilities) cost between EE and H3G equitably. Managing existing cost sharing arrangement with shareholders, negotiating, influencing, and implementing new cost sharing policies.
- Managing escalations to a very senior level in shareholder organisations.
- Responsible for direct management and development of a team of three including a qualified Senior Analyst
- Be the finance lead on Projects and Procurement activities and provide advice, consultancy and guidance to the Project teams on investment decisions through business cases.
- Enforcing appropriate governance, controls and financial management of all finance processes within Site Running and ESN
What we are looking for:
· Professional qualification: CIMA/ACA/ACCA
· Advance Microsoft Office including Excel & Power Point
· Financial Management, Planning & Analysis,
· Commercial Acumen
· Process Improvements
· Financial/Data Modelling & Business Cases
· An interest in external market factors and industry developments.
· A proven track record of bringing the outside into your organisation and using this to drive improvements
· Telco experience - Desirable
If you are interested in applying or knowing more about the role, please do email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Litigation Paralegal - Permanent - Hybrid Working
Location: Berkshire, England
Asset Risk Engineer - Permanent role - Reading (Hybrid)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SRN Delivery Manager/Implementation Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Delivery Manager - Telecoms
Location: Theale, Berkshire
SRN Delivery Manager