|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Commercial Finance Manager. You will work in close co-operation with the wider Finance team and functional business owners and will drive commercial thinking in business decisions whilst also executing the business strategy.
Your responsibilities as Commercial Finance Manager will include;
- Ensuring sound financial and commercial rationale is applied across all Programme's and projects
- Business Case preparation identifying key value drivers and associated costs/ benefits across a range of business activities including IT Change Roadmap and Operational investments
- Providing Financial and commercial support for Board approval papers as required.
- Analysis Providing supporting analysis and advising on the impact of decisions and investments on the present and future financial performance
- Supporting the Procurement team with relevant financial analysis on buying decisions & identified savings.
- Responsible for input to & managing the budgeting, reforecasting and long term planning processes.
The ideal Commercial Finance Manager will have;
- Strong financial and management accounting knowledge and experience
- Ability to design bespoke analysis, to enable decision making
- Demonstrable experience of leading successful negotiations
- Skills / Knowledge Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Adaptable & flexible - able to deal with multiple priorities and continual change
- Ability to manage relationships with Senior Leadership Team, operational management, suppliers & stakeholders.
- Long term investment project appraisal experience
- Ability to make an impact using strong rationale & influencing skills
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.