|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Project People are partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Commercial Finance Manager to work on one of their key projects.
Your responsibilities as Commercial Finance Manager will include:
- Deliver a trusted Business Partnering relationship with stakeholders internally, across shareholder and Supplier organisations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the financial management for a key programme's capex.
- The role includes management & financial accounting, business partnering, decision support, reporting, contract management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Act as a business partner, collaborating with business teams, shareholders and suppliers, providing advice, support and consultancy services.
- Understand existing processes and implement enhancements where appropriate, driving change where this will lead to greater ways of working and efficiency.
- Ensure effective financial contract management of significant contracts through working with procurement teams including being financially responsible for such contracts.
- Deliver month end finance reporting with relevant commentary and analysis
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with shareholders and vendor teams.
- Provide ad-hoc support to Head of Commercial Finance and Finance Director.
- Qualified accountant with 3 years PQE
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and large budgets
- Ability to make decisions, influence and think strategically
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.