Commercial Finance Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Telecoms company. The role will work with Commercial Finance Manager in the finance function whose main responsibility is day to day Financial Management of (DPD, Ops and IT) business areas and to ensure financial targets are met.
- Act as business partner for the business teams, shareholders and suppliers.
- Provide support to Commercial Finance manager with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Supporting Commercial Finance Manager in preparation of quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the parents.
- Line Management of Graduate Analyst
- Opex and Capex management.
- Working with the contract managers and procurement teams to ensure the effective financial management of DPD, Operations and IT contracts.
- Qualified accountant, strong excel skills, excellent accounting knowledge
- Contract management
- Experience of supporting the business in managing large budgets.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Strong controlling background.
- Ability to make decisions and take ownership
- Entrepreneurial abilities
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.