|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Commercial Finance Analyst
Remote working initially - Berkshire 2 days/week post-lockdown
6 month contract via umbrella
You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager in managing a large budget in multiple business areas. You will be responsible for management & financial accounting, business partnering and decision support, reporting, forecasting, contract management, budgeting. It's a fast-paced, hands-on role, so if you like to be busy and the days to move fast, this could be the role for you!
What you can expect to be doing:
- Work with Financial Accounting Team to produce the month end results and Financial Reporting with relevant commentary and high-quality analysis.
- Maintain finance control environment for the business area.
- Opex and Capex management.
- Working with the contract managers and procurement teams to ensure the effective financial management of Operations and IT contracts
Provide support to Commercial Finance manager with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Supporting Commercial Finance Manager in preparation of quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the shareholders.
What we are looking for:
- Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships
- Demonstrable PQ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Good Excel skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.