Commercial Finance Analyst
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join a Telecoms company going through a period of growth.
You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager as a financial business partner and responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and embedding the month end reporting processes required to accurately report and provide business insights
- Leading month end reviews of financial performance in this area with shareholder finance and deployment teams, including senior management.
- Lead the production of the 5 Year Plan for partner deployment and own the monthly forecasting and budgeting processes
- Ensuring that CAPEX costs are approved in line with new contractual frameworks
- Setting up the structure and process to depreciate CAPEX charges once incurred and pass these back through rent OPEX, working with existing outsource partners.
- Working with the Financial Accounting team to update and maintain the fixed asset register in line with deployment.
- Lead monthly financial reconciliation processes to ensure operational milestones are reflected in a timely and accurate fashion in financial reporting.
Fully qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ability to engage and challenge senior stakeholders and managers where required.
- Confident communicator, who can interact with Internal Directors, Senior Shareholder Finance Managers, and business partnering with Heads-of internally
- Experience Implementing and embedding new processes within finance, and able to clearly articulate the business benefits and outcomes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.