Project People are currently looking for an ambitious Commercial Finance Analyst to join a leading telecoms organisation. If you are looking to join an organisation that puts people first then this could be the role for you!
Your responsibilities as the Commercial Finance Analyst will include;
- To act as the finance business partner to the head of partner deployment and their supporting team to aid the successful and efficient deployment of capable infrastructure.
- Establishing and embedding the month end reporting processes required to accurately report and provide business insight.
- Leading month end reviews of financial performance in this area with shareholder finance and deployment teams, including senior management.
- Leading the production of the plan for partner deployment and own the monthly forecasting and budgeting processes, which will involve routinely investigating forecasting variances with deployment teams to improve assumptions in the forecast.
- Working to ensure that CAPEX costs are approved in line with new contractual frameworks.
- Establishing and embedding a fit for purpose governance process around the acceptance of CAPEX charges from Multi Site Vendors that complements existing processes.
- Working with the Financial Accounting team to update and maintain the fixed asset register.
- Leading monthly financial reconciliation processes to ensure operational milestones are reflected in a timely and accurate fashion in financial reporting.
The ideal Commercial Finance Analyst will have;
- Full qualification in ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Ability to engage and challenge senior stakeholders and managers where required.
- A Dynamic, flexible and adaptable mind-set.
- Confident communication skills to interact with Internal Directors, Senior Shareholder Finance Managers, and business partnering with Heads of Departments.
- Experience in implementing and embedding new processes within finance, and able to clearly articulate the business benefits and outcomes.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market leading business and work with some of the best professionals in their field. To find out more please contact Tom Irvine at Project People or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.