|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
To support the Commercial Finance Manager and Comercial Finance Analyst as a financial business partner of the Towers and Antenna's team by emded an accurate and reliable financial reporting process that will influence and shape the strategic direction of T&A programme that will enable 5G.
The role presents a great opportunity to gain experience within the fast paced telecoms industry and the opportunity to learn from a high performing and well-established Commercial Finance team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
(In priority order)
· Acting as the finance business partner to the head of partner deployment and their supporting team to aid the successful and efficient deployment of 5G capable infrastructure on Arqiva and Multi Site Provider sites.
· Establishing and embedding the month end reporting processes required to accurately report and provide business insight for the Multi Site Provider 5G deployment programme for Senior Management and Shareholder teams.
· Leading month end reviews of financial performance in this area with shareholder finance and deployment teams, including senior management.
· Lead the production of the 5 Year Plan for partner deployment and own the monthly forecasting and budgeting processes, which will involve routinely investigating forecasting variances with deployment teams to improve assumptions in the forecast.
· Working with internal teams to ensuring that CAPEX costs are approved in line with new contractual frameworks and if not challenging the costs directly with the Multi Site Provider.
· Setting up the structure and process to depreciate CAPEX charges once incurred and pass these back through rent OPEX, working with existing outsource partners.
· Establishing and embedding a fit for purpose governance process around the acceptance of CAPEX charges from Multi Site Vendors that complements existing processes, with the ability to adapt to support any changes in strategic direction.
· Indirectly influencing board (the business) strategy - by summarising to Senior Management and Shareholders what is working well and what areas require a different approach (due to cost or delivery issues).
· Working with the Financial Accounting team to update and maintain the fixed asset register in line with deployment.
· Lead monthly financial reconciliation processes to ensure operational milestones are reflected in a timely and accurate fashion in financial reporting.
· Reviewing, approving and challenging where necessary purchase orders that support the deployment plan.
· Gravitas to challenge decisions from a commercial, technical accounting, and common sense perspective.
· Support the continued improvement of data held within the business through collaborative cross functional working.
(in priority order)
Ability to adapt outputs quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
· Making conclusions from large quantities of data from various sources.
· Supporting the managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with differing demands.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.