Commercial Finance Analyst - Mobile Telecoms - Permanent - Berkshire
- Acting as the finance business partner to the head of partner deployment and their supporting team to aid the successful and efficient deployment of 5G capable infrastructure on Multi Site Provider sites.
- Establishing and embedding the month end reporting processes required to accurately report and provide business insight for the Multi Site Provider 5G deployment programme for Senior Management and Shareholder teams.
- Leading month end reviews of financial performance in this area with shareholder finance and deployment teams, including senior management.
- Lead the production of the 5 Year Plan for partner deployment and own the monthly forecasting and budgeting processes, which will involve routinely investigating forecasting variances with deployment teams to improve assumptions in the forecast.
- Working with internal teams to ensuring that CAPEX costs are approved in line with new contractual frameworks and if not challenging the costs directly with the Multi Site Provider.
- Setting up the structure and process to depreciate CAPEX charges once incurred and pass these back through rent OPEX, working with existing outsource partners.
- Establishing and embedding a fit for purpose governance process around the acceptance of CAPEX charges from Multi Site Vendors that complements existing processes, with the ability to adapt to support any changes in strategic direction.
- Indirectly influencing board strategy - by summarising to Senior Management and Shareholders what is working well and what areas require a different approach (due to cost or delivery issues).
- Working with the Financial Accounting team to update and maintain the fixed asset register in line with deployment.
- Lead monthly financial reconciliation processes to ensure operational milestones are reflected in a timely and accurate fashion in financial reporting.
- Reviewing, approving and challenging where necessary purchase orders that support the deployment plan.
- Gravitas to challenge decisions from a commercial, technical accounting, and common sense perspective.
Support the continued improvement of data held within the company through collaborative cross functional working.
- Fully qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA (preference), ideally with some PQE experience
- Ability to engage and challenge senior stakeholders and managers where required.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable mindset to work on fast paced programmes where priorities and actions change regularly.
- Confident communicator, who can interact with Internal Directors, Senior Shareholder Finance Managers, and business partnering with Heads-of internally.
- Experience Implementing and embedding new processes within finance, and able to clearly articulate the business benefits and outcomes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.