|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£1 - £2 per annum|
|REF:||AD - CFA_1566314545|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Commercial Finance Analyst
The role is placed within the companies Finance Directorate, in the Commercial Finance Team. Working with another analyst and reporting to the commercial finance manager the role will focus on CAPEX spend of Multi Site Providers within the T&A Programme.
The Commercial Finance Analyst role will be business partnering with the new Head of Partner Deployment, managing finances for the Towers & Antennas programme relating to Managed Service Provider contracts.
You'll be a confident communicator with the confidence to challenge at a senior level and remain calm in a changing environment.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Fully qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA (preference), ideally with some PQE experience
- Ability to engage and challenge senior stakeholders and managers where required.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable mindset. They'll be working on the fast-paced T&A programme where priorities and actions change regularly, and they'll need to adapt to match.
- Confident communicator, who can interact with Internal Directors, Senior Shareholder Finance Managers, and business partnering with Heads-of internally with them.
- Experience Implementing and embedding new processes within finance, and able to clearly articulate the business benefits and outcomes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.