Commercial Consultant (Omnichannel) - Berkshire - Contract
Exciting Mobile Telecoms brand with big plans require a Commercial Consultant to sit between the insights team within the marketing function, the financial consultant and the commercial planning and performance teams within customer channels.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take responsibility for using and building commercial models to map out the omnichannel path. It will be your responsibility to ensure the model is updated with current business performance and budget forecasts alongside modelling the impacts of customer insights and predicted shifts in the market.
You will be able to showcase your excellent analytical skills, and product detailed hypotheses and tests to help aid recommendations for changes or actions to the omnichannel plans.
Beneficial skillset for the role:
- Excellent influencing and verbal communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work in ambiguity
- A proud generalist who brings a mix of skills and experience to the role
- Ideally some previous experience of Comms design, Solutions design, Planning, Commercial management roles
- Experience of working in agile would be advantageous
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.