Business Commercial Analyst
We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
NEM Group's purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In January 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
- Fluent in English
- Experience working within the blockchain industry or similar (Fin-Tech/Banking)
- Strong analytical, market research and problem-solving skills with working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Familiar with product life cycle or project management documentation and reporting
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, task owners, vendors, third party partners, customers, and offshore teams to deliver solutions and outcomes
- Relevant enterprise blockchain product knowledge
- Strong data-visualization and data-communication skills.
- Experienced in presenting data in an informative and clearly communicated manner
- Master's degree in a related business field
- Drive research and analysis on industry and market trends. Scoping for industry/vertical/product/solution features based on market needs and client requirements, working together with sales, product and engineering
- Industry (e.g. Supply chain): Market landscape & sizing, competitive overview, opportunities for Symbol, target customers for an identified target industry
- Industry Vertical (e.g. Logistics & transportation, material & inventory management): Existing business model, process flow, current pain points & inefficiencies, potential solutions utilizing NSL offerings and Symbol
- Product/Solution (e.g. Traceability, authenticity): Defining necessary features for solution based on specific customer needs
- Integrating required commercial and enterprise features roadmap with overall tech development roadmap by working closely with tech product managers
- Using a highly data-driven approach, research and compile the latest industry best practices, competitive developments and current trends
- Deliver this in a quarterly briefing session for leadership and internal teams with recommendations on product ideas/strategy
- Help develop thought leadership for NSL in target industries by working with key partners from Symbol Advisory Board to create blockchain specific reports, research papers and articles covering relevant industry verticals
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.