|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Commercial Analyst (Property)
- Manage and drive the operational performance of outsource partners for Rent, Rates and Power and SWC contracts.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and take action to capitalise on them.
- Improve and align existing processes and implement process change where potential improvements are identified for the EE portfolio
- Manage the regular data/information requirements of the EE Property Team and provide insight
- Escalate data issues and anomalies into Commercial Property and MBNL Data Team and pro-actively look to resolve them.
- Present updates on business as usual and relevant ongoing unilateral project work at Shareholder Property Review Meetings.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- An interest in external market factors and industry developments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Initiative and pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Resourcefulness: getting or finding information or filling in the gaps
- Ideally BSC in accounting or business
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.